I love pizza and I love French bread, so I knew this French Bread Pizza would be a yummy recipe to share with all of you. And this is a fast meal to make on days when you don’t have a lot of time or you haven’t decided what to make for dinner. Here’s how to make the French Bread Pizza:
|French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French Bread
- ½-3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Garlic Salt
- Any toppings you like on your pizza such as pepperoni, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice French bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread tomato sauce on each half of the bread then sprinkle basil and garlic salt on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on the bread and cover with your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.