This Spaghetti Boats recipe is so easy to make. It’s a new way to eat spaghetti and a great way to use up the leftover spaghetti in the fridge. It turns out that the family loved it. Turning the French bread into garlic bread and adding spaghetti to the top really made it flavorful. Here is the recipe:
- Spaghetti with sauce (3-4 cups)
- Loaf of French bread (cut in half)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Warm spaghetti and sauce in the microwave or on the stove a pan.
- Place the French bread halves onto a baking sheet and spread each piece with butter. Then sprinkle the garlic powder onto each piece.
- Bake the bread for 5 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and place the spaghetti on top of each piece of bread. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the spaghetti.
- Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.