SavingStar is a grocery eCoupon app that allows you to save digital manufacturer coupons to your supermarket and drugstore loyalty cards. More than 100 retail chains participate in SavingStar. There are participating stores that do not have traditional loyalty cards such as Albertsons, Farm Fresh, Hy-Vee and more. Head over here to see how these stores work with SavingStar without a traditional loyalty card. And there are stores without loyalty cards such as Walmart, Target, Costco, Walgreens and more, where you can take a picture of your receipt to get the savings.
Every week, there is a 100% off freebie offer from SavingStar, as well as healthy offers. And every first of the month new offers are available. Since these are manufacturer coupons, you shouldn’t stack these eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons for the same purchase. You can use these eCoupons in addition to in-store coupons. And SavingStar has “One or Many” promotions where you can be rewarded for multiple purchases of products. For instance, save $5 when you purchase $20 on specific products. These purchases can be done in one shopping trip or many shopping trips and multiple stores. Here is how it works:
- Sign up here and create an account, then download the SavingStar app to your phone.
- Select the grocery and drug stores where you shop. These include stores with loyalty cards, as well as receipt-scan stores where you might shop regularly. Then sync your loyalty cards with SavingStar by entering each loyalty card number.
- Choose which eCoupons you want to activate. The activated eCoupons will then be automatically loaded onto all of your registered loyalty cards.
- Head to the store and use your loyalty card at checkout. The eCoupons will automatically register as being used in your SavingStar account. If the purchase is from a store that doesn’t have a loyalty card, then you’ll need to scan the receipt and submit it through the SavingStar app or website.
- The money will be deposited into your SavingStar account within 2-22 days depending on the store where you made your purchase. You will also receive an email when the savings is posted to your account. Once you have $5 in your SavingStar account, you can transfer the savings to your bank or PayPal.
Other articles you might like to read:
What is Ibotta and How It Will Save You Money
What is Checkout51 and How It Will Save you Money
What is Snap by Groupon and How It Will Save You Money
What is Favado and How It Will Save You Money
What is SavingStar and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopmium and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopkick and How It Will Save You Money
What is BerryCart and How It Will Save You Money