One way to save money on meat is to purchase it in bulk when it’s on sale. Savory Butcher sells fresh, high-quality meats by the case in bulk at affordable prices, and they deliver the meat straight to where you live. The meat comes directly from the farm in refrigerated trailers and into the trunk of your vehicle. By buying meat in bulk, it brings the prices down 30-50% less than the price of meat at the grocery store.
For those of you who want to try Savory Butcher, you can get $5 off your first order by clicking the link here.
You can reserve a case of meat from Savory Butcher for just $10, which is then applied to your full balance. Choose from chicken breasts, organic chicken, chicken thighs, bacon, ground beef, beef box, steak box, smoked ham and more. All of these come in bulk cases, which saves us money because we are buying in bulk.
One of the products I order regularly is the chicken. Savory Butcher has fresh boneless chicken breasts that are untrimmed for $1.79 lb. That’s a great deal! Recently, I ordered the fresh trimmed boneless chicken breasts for $2.19 lb because the chicken comes fully trimmed and ready for me to place into freezer bags or to make meals. This saves me time because I’m not trimming the fat off the chicken. However, if you want to save money, then definitely order the untrimmed chicken breasts. Both are high-quality meats.
I recorded a video to show the process of how Savory Butcher works and how easy it is to use. Check out the video below.
If you can’t see the video, head over to my YouTube Channel here to watch the video.
Here is how Savory Butcher works:
- First, head over to Savory Butcher’s site and choose the location that is closest to you where the refrigerated trailer will be delivering the meat. They are expanding to more areas, so check if they deliver to an area near you. If they aren’t delivering in your area then become a community leader to get Savory Butcher out where you live.
- Next “Reserve” the meat product you want to purchase and add any other meats you want to your cart.
- Then checkout. Your case of meat will be reserved for $10, which is then applied to your full balance.
- Drive to the location you chose on the specific date and time listed to pick up your meat. When you drive up to the refrigerated trailer, they will put the meat directly into the trunk of your vehicle for you.
- The meat comes in bulk cases. Ordering in bulk is a great way to save money on meat. If you feel a case of meat is too much for your family, then go in on this deal with a family or friend, and split up the meat between both of you.
What ways do you save money when purchasing meat?