This easy Valentine’s Bark recipe is a fun dessert to make for the family on Valentine’s Day.
If you are looking for easy Valentine’s Day treats for the kids or other loved ones, this Valentine’s bark recipe is a really easy recipe to make. And what’s even better is that it’s a no-bake recipe for Valentine’s.
It will take about 10-15 minutes to make this strawberry bark recipe, and then about 30 minutes to set up before it’s ready to cut and serve.
It’s fun to get the kids in the kitchen and have them help to stir and spread the ingredients together. A highlight that the kids love to do is putting Valentine’s M&M’s and Valentine’s sprinkles all over the top of the Valentine’s Day bark.
Sometimes the sprinkles end up going all over the counter, but in the end, seeing their happy faces because they helped make it is something I love.
We take time to do recipes together as a family because we love spending time with each other. Even though it can be messy, the messes will eventually get cleaned up. And I’ll always remember the bonding time we had together making this Valentine’s Day recipe.
Here are a some answers to questions people have asked:
What are some easy Valentine’s treats for kids?
This Valentine’s bark recipe is definitely an easy recipe. You can print the recipe at the end of this post.
What is the best chocolate bark for baking?
This particular bark recipe doesn’t use chocolate bark, although I’m sure you could probably add it to this recipe. For the best chocolate bark, it’s important to use high-quality ingredients.
Ghirardelli Melting Wafers would be an option that is a good quality without costing as much as much as chocolate bars for melting.
For this Valentine’s day bark, I use the strawberry cheesecake candy melts here. If those aren’t available, you could try the regular strawberry candy melts, or you can use vanilla candy melts and add in cheesecake flavoring to it.
Here is how to make this easy Valentine’s bark recipe:
Place the strawberry wafers and cream cheese in a blender, and blend until combined into a dough consistency.
Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Press the strawberry cream cheese blended mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan.
Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals and stirring in between until melted.
Pour the melted candy over the crust.
Print the easy Valentine’s bark recipe below:
|Easy Valentine's Bark Recipe|| |
- 1 package (8 oz) strawberry wafers
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (7 oz) strawberry or strawberry cheesecake candy melts
- 1 bag Valentine's M&Ms
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Place the strawberry wafers and cream cheese in a blender, and blend until combined into a dough consistency.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Press the strawberry cream cheese blended mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- In a glass bowl, microwave the candy melts for 1 minute and then stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals and stirring in between until melted.
- Pour the melted candy over the crust and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with Valentine's M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
Try these other recipes: