This past month, shopping at the grocery stores have been crazy. Rows of shelves stand empty or are very depleted. And if the shelf is restocked, customers quickly fill their shopping carts with those items. It’s especially challenging to find items such as cleaning products, disinfecting wipes, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, paper towels and facial wipes.
To help those who are having a hard time finding cleaning products, I’ve compiled a list of 9 DIY cleaning products. These homemade cleaning products arePlus, it will save you money.
For the first of the DIY homemade cleaners, I made a video below of how to make a homemade disinfectant spray with bleach. If you can’t view it, head over to my YouTube channel here.
Here are 9 DIY cleaning products that will save you money.
The most effective way to use this disinfectant is to spray it on a surface and let it sit for 10 minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth. This will allow time for the bleach to kill the bacteria.
- Pour the vinegar and blue Dawn dishwashing soap into the spray bottle.
- Shake it until the solution is mixed.
- Spray the tub and shower with the cleaning solution. Wait for 15 minutes, then wipe/scrub it down. Rinse it off with water.
- For tough soap scum build-up, spray the mixture on and allow it to sit as long as overnight, then scrub and rinse.
- Note: Over time, the solution may become thicker. If this happens, then just add more vinegar to thin the solution so you can spray it.
- White distilled vinegar
And here is a video on how to make homemade baby wipes. If you can’t see the video, you can head over to my YouTube channel here.
7 Tips How to Keep Your House Clean
How to Speed Clean the Living Room and Kitchen
How to Organize a Pantry on a Budget
7 Tips to Spring Clean the Bedroom
9 Steps to Spring Cleaning the Living Room
12 Steps to Spring Cleaning the Kitchen
7 Tips to Spring Cleaning the Bathroom
Leave a Reply