This One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta is a delicious dinner and it’s an easy recipe. I love that you place all the ingredients into a pot after you saute the garlic, and then you let it simmer for 20 minutes until done. Serve it with some bread and a side of vegetables and dinner is on the table. To change up the recipe, you could also add cooked chicken to the top to make it a garlic Parmesan chicken pasta dish. Here is how to make the recipe:
Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 ounces linguini pasta
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic. Cook garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add in chicken broth, milk, heavy cream, butter, pasta and salt and ground pepper. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer for about 20 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir the pasta once or twice during this time.
- Remove from heat, add shredded Parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Sprinkle parsley on top. Serve warm.
You might also like these recipes: