I’m a fan of simple, easy crock pot meals that taste good and that my family will love to eat. And these Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos are one of those delicious meals that my family loves. It only took me 5 minutes to put the ingredients in the crock pot for dinner. This is a great meal to do for the family on a day that is busy for you and your family.
Here is how to make the Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos:
|Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos|| |
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 oz) mild taco seasoning
- 1 packet (1 oz) ranch dressing dry seasoning mix
- tortillas or taco shells
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocados, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Pour the chicken broth over the chicken. Sprinkle the taco seasoning and ranch seasoning mix on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and mix it back in with the broth.
- Serve the chicken on tortillas or taco shells and with any of the toppings listed above.
Other recipes you might like: