It’s been a while since I’ve shown you one of my grocery shopping trips. I’ve changed a little of how I grocery shop since Walmart no longer price matches in my area. In the video below, I share with you my top three tips to save the most money on groceries, and I’m showing you what groceries I purchased for about $150 for my family of 5 for two weeks.
What ways do you save money on groceries?
If you can’t see the video, head over to my YouTube channel here. And be sure to subscribe to my channel while you are there. 🙂
Here are the links I mentioned in the video:
- What’s For Dinner – A Week of Meal Ideas Video
- Saving Cent by Cent Recipes on the Blog
- How to Purchase Meat in Bulk Video
- Tour of My Stock Pile and Food Storage
- What is Ibotta and How It Will Save You Money
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli Recipe
Leave a Reply