If you are looking for a delicious appetizer and snack to make for the Super Bowl or another game day, you’ll want to make these Slow Cooker Lit’l Smokies and Meatball Bites. They are easy to make and you only need four ingredients! My youngest daughter loved them so much that she kept asking for more.
And here is the recipe for the Slow Cooker Lit’l Smokies and Meatball Bites:
|Slow Cooker Lit'l Smokies and Meatball Bites|| |
- 12-14 oz package of Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausages
- 16 oz bag fully cooked frozen meatballs
- 18 oz bottle any BBQ sauce
- 18 oz jar grape jelly
- Place the four ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture in the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve the sausage and meatballs warm in a bowl or individually serve them on a platter with toothpicks.
What are some of your favorite Super Bowl or game day foods to eat?