With the Super Bowl coming up, I decided to make this Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip and it was so good! Plus, it was really easy to chop up the items and throw them in the crock pot. This Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a perfect game day appetizer, or you can take it to parties or make it for holidays.
Here’s the recipe to make the Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip:
|Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip|| |
- 1 bag (10 oz.) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ten ingredients and mix well.
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray, then transfer the mixture to the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir, then serve warm with chips, crackers or bread.