A friend gave me the recipe years ago and it has now become one of my go-to soup recipes on cold fall and winter days.
Be sure to also check out these 12 Favorite Soup Recipes.
Here is the recipe for the Three-Bean Chili:
|Easy Three-Bean Chili|| |
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans
- Fritos or Tortilla Chips
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef. Add in the onions and saute for a few minutes.
- Add in the bell pepper, diced tomatoes, cumin, black beans, chili beans and pinto beans. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the chili with Fritos or tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.
You will want to also check out these 12 Favorite Soup recipes.