I love trying new desserts, and my family and I really loved this Glazed Cinnamon Bundt Cake. I’ll admit that I was hesitant to make a bundt cake because I’ve never made one before, but it turned out to be so easy–just as if I were making a regular cake. The Glazed Cinnamon Bundt Cake was delicious and moist, and my kids kept asking for more because they loved it so much. If you need a dessert for a holiday party, this would be a yummy one to take. Here’s the recipe for the Glazed Cinnamon Bundt Cake:
|Glazed Cinnamon Bundt Cake|| |
- BUNDT CAKE:
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add in the eggs, oil, water and sour cream. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Pour ¼ of the batter in the pan, then sprinkle ⅓ of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter. Pour another ¼ of the batter in the pan, then sprinkle another ⅓ of cinnamon sugar on top of the batter. Continue layering and finish with the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes, then place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix well, then pour over the cooled bundt cake.
Leave a Reply