A friend brought these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to an activity one evening. I loved them so much that I just had to get the recipe from her. They are easy to make and this recipe makes a large batch, plenty to take to a party this fall and holiday season.
Here’s how to make the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
|Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies|| |
- 1½ cups oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
- 6 cups flour
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 bag (10-12 oz.) chocolate chips
- In a mixer, combine the oil and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, milk and pumpkin and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- On a greased baking sheet, place large tablespoons of batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.