I usually make this Spaghetti Salad recipe for a summer BBQ or potluck because it feeds a lot of people and it’s delicious. Whenever I make this for a crowd, there are never any leftovers to take home. It’s a simple side dish to make, and if you dice the vegetables ahead of time, it only takes minutes to throw together. Here is the Spaghetti Salad recipe:
|Spaghetti Salad|| |
- 8 oz. (1/2 pound) thin spaghetti, break into 4" pieces
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 can (6 oz.) olives, sliced
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package, rinse and drain. Set aside and let cool.
- Place zucchini, yellow squash, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, onion, olives and cheese in a large bowl. Add cooled spaghetti and mix well.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Pour over the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate a couple of hours before serving.
Leave a Reply