I love desserts that are quick to make. And my family loves these Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies. They always get eaten up fast because they are so yummy.
Here is the recipe for these Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies:
|Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies|| |
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter, cut into large cubes
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooking oats
- In a medium saucepan, add the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa. Bring to a boil on the stove and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt and oats.
- Drop large spoonfuls of mixture onto a sheet of waxed or parchment paper. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes until firm.