These Chocolate Bird Nest Cookies are so easy to make. My girls loved helping me stir in the ingredients and then after the nests chilled in the fridge, they loved placing the eggs in the nests. This is a fun treat to make for spring or for Easter. Below is the recipe:
|Chocolate Bird Nest Cookies|| |
- 1 (12 oz.) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of butterscotch chips
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz.) bag chow mein noodles
- Bag of mini candy Easter eggs
- Butter to grease muffin pans
- Using the butter, grease the inside wells of two muffin pans.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue to heat in 30-second intervals and stir until melted.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well until combined.
- Pour in the chow mein noddles and stir until all the noodles are completely covered in the chocolate and butterscotch mixture.
- Place one large spoonful of the mixture in each well of the muffin tins. Use the spoon to make an indent in the top.
- Put the muffin tins in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
- After they are chilled, remove the nests from the muffin tin using a butter knife.
- Place three candy eggs in the center of each nest.
Leave a Reply