Sometimes there are those days where we need a quick dinner idea. These homemade and Easy Bean Taquitos are one of those meals that can be thrown together within minutes and put in the oven to cook. I like that these taquitos are baked rather than cooked in oil. Add fresh fruits and vegetables to the side or make this Easy Spanish Rice recipe to go along with the dinner.
|Homemade Easy Bean Taquitos|| |
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1 can (15 oz.) refried beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, place the refried beans and mix in garlic.
- Wrap corn tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds to one minute until warm. This helps so they don't crack when you roll them.
- Take a tortilla and spread about one Tablespoon of refried beans in the center.
- Roll tightly and place on a greased baking sheet. Repeat until baking sheet is full of taquitos. Lightly spread butter on top of each taquito.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14-18 minutes until taquitos start to brown.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top or place cheese in the taquitos before rolling and cooking them. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
Leave a Reply