Favado is a mobile savings app that helps you save money by notifying you when your favorite items are on sale at nearby grocery and drugstores. Favado compares deals and savings across local stores to see which has the best prices on items you need that week. And the app shows you what coupons are available to use with the sales to help you save even more money–sometimes up to 70% on everyday items. In addition, Favado allows you to build your weekly shopping list within the app. Here is how it works:
- Download the Favado app on your phone an sign up to create an account.
- Select the stores in your area.
- Click on the store you want to shop at to see the best sales or compare multiple stores and their sales.
- Click on the “For You” tab to create a favorites list so you will be notified when these products go on sale.
- Look through sales and add items you want to your shopping list. The items with the paperclip mean there are more ways to save on the product by using coupons, eCoupons or a special promotion. Click on the paperclip to see the details how to save even more money.
- Email yourself the shopping list, then use the list to print and clip coupons you need to take with you to the store to get the best savings.
10 Grocery Apps that Will Save You Money
Other articles you might like to read:
What is Ibotta and How It Will Save You Money
What is Checkout51 and How It Will Save you Money
What is Snap by Groupon and How It Will Save You Money
What is Favado and How It Will Save You Money
What is SavingStar and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopmium and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopkick and How It Will Save You Money
What is BerryCart and How It Will Save You Money
Leave a Reply