Snap by Groupon is similar to Ibotta and Checkout51 and gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases. You just buy promoted products at any store and snap a photo of your receipt to get cash in your account. Here’s how it works:
- Register for a Snap by Groupon account, then download the Snap by Groupon app to your phone. It’s available from both iTunes and Android. Snap by Groupon can also be used on desktop or laptop computer.
- Browse through the offers that are available to you. Some offers can only be redeemed once and others have unlimited redemptions so make sure to read the fine print. Many offers will have a maximum number of uses attached to them, so it’s best to redeem an offer as quickly as you can. Expired offers will either no longer be visible or will be marked as “All Gone.”
- Purchase items from your list of offers at any store.
- Snap a photo of your entire receipt and upload it using the app or website. Make sure to do this within 2 days of making your purchases.
- Within 48 hours, your account will be credited. And once your account reaches $20, you can request to be paid. Payments are usually distributed within 2 weeks, but can take up to 60 days.
10 Grocery Apps that Will Save You Money
Other articles you might like to read:
What is Ibotta and How It Will Save You Money
What is Checkout51 and How It Will Save you Money
What is Snap by Groupon and How It Will Save You Money
What is Favado and How It Will Save You Money
What is SavingStar and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopmium and How It Will Save You Money
What is Shopkick and How It Will Save You Money
What is BerryCart and How It Will Save You Money
Leave a Reply