I love this homemade Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese much more than the boxes you purchase at the store. It’s yummy, and my kids love eating it. And I especially love how easy it is to put it in the crock pot. I was able to throw this all together in less than 10 minutes.
Here is the simple recipe of how to make Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese:
|Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese|| |
- 1 package (16 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a medium pot, boil the pasta in water for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Place the cooked macaroni, milk, cream cheese, butter, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan in the crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Stir and serve.