This Christmas Tree Peanut Butter Blossoms cookie recipe is so good. I always have my husband try the desserts to make sure they are yummy and good enough to give to other people. And I know that when he says he needs to try a few more, then he LOVES them. These holiday peanut butter cookies are ones he LOVES.
|Christmas Tree Peanut Butter Blossoms|| |
- ½ cup shortening
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/12 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ sugar, for rolling dough
- 30 Hershey's Kisses chocolate candies
- Green frosting and holiday sprinkles
- In a large bowl, combine the shortening and peanut butter. Mix well. Add ⅓ cup sugar and the brown sugar. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, roll in sugar, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove wrappers from Hershey's Chocolates.
- Immediately press a Hershey's chocolate into the center of each cookie after the cookies come out of the oven. The cookies will crack around the edges. Cool cookies completely on a wire rack.
- Place green frosting in a ziploc bag and barely cut off a corner of the bag. Decorate cookies with frosting and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
And here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
Leave a Reply