I’ve been making a lot of pumpkin cake recipes and treats lately because I love fall weather, and I enjoy baking and making my house smell so good. This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake is really delicious!
|Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake|| |
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 yellow cake mix (dry)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon and sugar mixture
- whip cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth. Place the cream cheese filling into a Ziploc bag and barely cut off a small corner to make a frosting piping bag. Squeeze the cream cheese filling over the top of the pumpkin pie filling.
- Pour the dry cake mix over the cream cheese layer, and then poke holes (not to the bottom of the pan) using a table knife or the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour the melted butter over the dry cake mix, and sprinkle the tablespoon of cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with whip cream.
This recipe came from Your Cup of Cake.
Leave a Reply