With this last pregnancy, I had a hard time trying to keep my heels from cracking. I used lots of lotions, but my heels cracked anyway. Maybe it’s the weight I gained during pregnancy, the sandals I wore this summer, or maybe it comes with age. I found this Home Remedy for Cracked Heels that is a natural exfoliating scrub. I tried it on my feet and with just one use my feet looked so much better! I’ve used it for weeks now, and you can see a HUGE difference it has made. Here is what you need:
Home Remedy for Cracked Heels
- 6 Tablespoons rice flour, fine but course (I ground my own rice)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3-4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (I just used white vinegar)
- 3-4 drops olive oil
1. Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Dry them off, then use a pumice stone to rub off the dead skin from your heels.
2. In a small bowl, mix the rice flour, honey, vinegar, and olive oil to make a thick paste.
3. Apply the scrub to your heels and rub gently for about 5 minutes. Use it daily until your heels become crack free.
That’s it! It’s so easy to do, and my feet feel so much better!
Leave a Reply