These Ranch Pork Chops only took me a few minutes to throw in the oven. Plus, my kids enjoy eating them.
|Breaded Ranch Pork Chops|| |
- 6 loin pork chops
- 1½ cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dry powdered garlic
- Ranch dressing in a bottle
- In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Italian Dressing Mix, parmesan, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, pour a layer of ranch dressing. You'll add more ranch dressing to the plate as you need.
- Take one pork chop at a time and dip all sides in the ranch dressing, then place it in the bread crumb mixture and coat all sides.
- Line a 9x13 pan with tin foil, then spray the tin foil with cooking spray.
- Place the breaded pork chops on the tin foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.