With zucchini growing quickly in our garden, I’ve been looking for yummy zucchini recipes. These Breaded Parmesan Zucchini Bites were delicious! If you are looking for other zucchini recipes, try out these other favorites of mine:
|Breaded Parmesan Zucchini Bites|| |
- 1 zucchini squash
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Slice the zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly brush the front and back of each piece of zucchini with melted butter, then place the zucchini in the bread crumb seasoning to coat both sides.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray, then place the zucchini bites onto the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until breading begins to brown.