These Crash Hot Potatoes have a slight twist to a baked potato and are really delicious! My girls said the best part was eating the potato skins! Plus, they are healthy.
|Crash Hot Potatoes|| |
- 12 whole small round red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the 12 small red potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes until tender.
- Drizzle and spread olive oil on a baking sheet. Place cooked potatoes on the baking sheet and with a potato masher, gently press down until the potato slightly mashes.
- Brush tops of potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe came from TastyKitchen.com.
Leave a Reply