As my August due date approaches, I am planning on making a lot of freezer meals beforehand so I have easy dinners to throw together after the baby arrives. I made this Crock Pot Orange Chicken dinner this week. It tasted good, so this is one of the freezer meals I’m planning on making again.
|Crock Pot Orange Chicken (Freezer Meal)|| |
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups green and red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz. can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Place all of the ingredients into a Ziploc freezer bag, and freeze for up to 2 months.
- To cook: Place the bag of ingredients into a crock pot, and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with rice.
Leave a Reply