For summer, I wanted to do an activity that was simple and fun with my daughters. I saw these Rainbow Pudding Pops and knew I had to try them out. They are very easy to make and the girls just loved them!
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 boxes (3.4 oz.) of instant vanilla pudding
plastic or paper cups
- Pour both packages of vanilla pudding into a mixing bowl, follow the directions on the package to make the pudding.
- After the pudding is mixed, divide the pudding up evenly into 6 small bowls.
- Use food coloring to make a different color of pudding in each bowl and stir well. The colors of the rainbow we used were red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Layer the colors of pudding evenly in a plastic cup. Then insert a popsicle stick in the middle (see photo below).
- Place the cups of pudding in the freezer until they are completely set up.
- When we were ready to eat them, we used scissors to cut a vertical slit at the top of the cup to make it easy to tear the cup off the pudding.
As you can see, my youngest daughter enjoyed the pudding pops a lot! My older daughter enjoy it later after she woke up from a nap.