This Chicken and Rice Recipe is a meal that we make often in our home during the cold months. I always have the ingredients on hand in my pantry for when I want to make it. What I love about it is that my girls eat it up. Plus, it’s nice to throw the meal together in just minutes and then place it in the oven to cook.
|Chicken & Rice Dinner|| |
Author: Lisa Park
- 2-4 chicken breasts, cut in half or thirds
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 bag (16 oz.) carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- In a casserole dish, layer the rice, water, cream of chicken, and butter, then stir together.
- Add in the sliced carrots and place the chicken on top. Sprinkle the package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the chicken and carrots.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Leave a Reply