These Treasure Cookies are a different twist to the chocolate chip cookies you might make at home. I thought they were quite tasty!
|Treasure Cookies|| |
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (approx. 1 pkg. of 9 graham crackers)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 package chocolate chip cookies, 11.5 oz.
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Place graham crackers in a ziplock bag and crush into crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the sweetened condensed milk and butter. Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Then add in the coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Form the dough into balls about 1 to 1½ inches in diameter, and place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes until just barely brown on top. (I don't bake them longer, because I like chewy cookies.)
Anne Pack says
Sweet! Missed getting to try these the other night at the motor vu! Thanks!
Lisa Park says
There were so many yummy things to eat at the Motor Vu that none of us got around to eating them. Your chocolate chip cookies were delicious! I’m so glad you guys came out and spent the evening with us!