These Chicken Pot Pie Cups are really tasty! Plus, they have lots of vegetables in them, and since they are the size of cupcakes, the kids will enjoy eating them!
Chicken Pot Pie Cups
1 cup chicken breast, cooked and diced
2. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes before serving.
I found this recipe from Between3Sisters.