My friend brought this Easy Cheesy Hot Corn Dip to a backyard barbecue party years ago. It was so good that I kept eating eat. This week, I made the hot corn dip for my family and they loved it. This makes a delicious party dip or game day appetizer for a group get together.
Here’s the recipe for the Easy Cheesy Hot Corn Dip:
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can of corn, drained
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green chilies, mayo, garlic powder and corn. Pour into a 9x9 casserole dish or oven safe dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve hot with tortilla chips.