Since I was a young child, I remember my mother making this Orange Pineapple Party Punch for holiday parties and special occasions. I always loved helping her mash the frozen punch into a punch bowl and stir in the soda. And we loved when she made it because it is delicious! I now make this for my family, and every time I make it, my little kids keep asking for more to drink because they love it too.
This punch is perfect for so many occasions throughout the year such as holidays, family parties or during the summer when it’s hot. We have even used this punch for family wedding receptions many times.
Here is the recipe for the best Orange Pineapple Party Punch:
- 5 bananas
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles of Sprite or 7-Up
- Blend bananas in a blender with some of the pineapple juice, frozen orange juice concentrate and frozen pink lemonade concentrate. Pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in the remainder of the pineapple juice, frozen orange juice and frozen pink lemonade into the bowl.
- Pour punch into gallon ziploc bags or large containers. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Place frozen punch into large punch bowl. Mash, then slowly stir in half of a 2-liter bottle of Sprite or 7-Up. Continue adding and stirring in Sprite or 7-Up until it's a slushy consistency. (Pour in about equal parts of frozen punch to soda.)
You might also like: