I love homemade macaroni and cheese much more than the boxes you purchase at the store. This Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese is yummy, and my girls loved eating it. Plus, I love anything you can throw in a crock pot for dinner.
- 1 package (16 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a medium pot, boil the pasta in water for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Place the cooked macaroni, milk, cream cheese, butter, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan in the crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.