Every year, I can and preserve food for my family. It’s a lot of hard work and by the end of the season I’m usually burned out from doing it, but I do it because my family loves eating it. Plus, it saves me money because I don’t have to purchase these items at the store. I’ve compiled 12 Canning & Preserving Recipes & Tips that I like to do for my family and that you might want to try out this fall.
- Bottled Apple Pie Filling
- Canning Jam
- Zesty Salsa
- Canning Tomatoes
- Dill Pickles
- Cucumber Sandwich Pickles
- Canning Peaches
- Freezing Peaches
- Freezing Fresh Herbs
- Preserving Onions from the Garden
- Preserving Bell Peppers from the Garden
- Preserving Zucchini from the Garden
What items do you can and preserve every year?