I love eclairs, so when I saw this Eclair Cake, I just had to make the dessert. It turned out that it didn’t disappoint! My family ate it up!
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2½ - 3 packages graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, blend the vanilla pudding mix and the milk for 2-3 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- In a 9x13 pan, place graham crackers in a single layer to cover the entire bottom of pan. Cut and shape graham crackers as needed.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Place another single layer of graham crackers to cover the mixture.
- Pour the rest of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Place one more layer of graham crackers on top with the bumpy side down to ensure a smooth look when you spread the frosting.
- To make the frosting, mix the powdered sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Add in the melted butter and milk. Pour and spread the frosting over the top of the graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night.
This recipe came from Chef In Training.