We go through a lot of wipes in our house, and we don’t just use them when changing diapers. They are used to clean up messes, wipe sticky fingers, and much more. You’ll be able to find a pack of wipes in almost every room, bag, and car at our house. Since we go through so many wipes, I thought I’d try making Homemade Baby Wipes. It’s really quite simple to do, and you only need a paper towel roll and three ingredients.
Homemade Baby Wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels (you’ll want to use strong papers towels such as Bounty or Viva)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 Tablespoon baby wash or baby shampoo
- 1 Tablespoon baby oil
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the paper towel roll in half.
2. In a large bowl, mix the water, baby wash, and baby oil.
4. Remove the cardboard tube from the center of the paper towel roll, and pop up the wipes through the middle of the roll.
Have any of you made your own homemade baby wipes? If so, please share your experience of how you liked them.