Warner Bros. has a line-up of Spook-Tacular Movies to get you in the holiday spirit. From classics like It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Scooby-Doo The Goblin King, you can count on a spook-tacular selection that the entire family can enjoy!
To celebrate Halloween, Warner Bros. has a Spook-Tacular Blog App where you can do the following:
- Take the Which Spooky Family Are You? Quiz – Is your family all about the candy and costumes? Or are you pumpkin-carving crazy? Take the quiz to find out which spooky family YOU are!
- Print the Spook-Tacular Story Time PDF – Halloween is not Halloween without spooky story time! Print out a copy for everyone, sit in a circle, and have everyone craft their own spooky story!
Thanks to Warner Bros., one Saving Cent by Cent reader will win a copy of one of the following Spook-Tacular DVDs (the prize will be chosen randomly by Warner Bros. from the titles below):
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Run for your Rife!
- Regular Show – Fright Pack (V4)
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Deluxe Edition
- Tom and Jerry: Tricks and Treats
- Bugs Bunny’s Howl-oween
- Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King
- Tom and Jerry: Halloween Hijinks
- Sesame Street: Elmo Says Boo!
- Adventure Time – Jake the Dad (V5)
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter form below:
Warner Bros. provided me with the information and the materials used in this post. They will provide the winner with a copy of one Spook-Tacular DVD. Each household is only eligible to win 1 WB Spook-Tacular Family Movie chosen at random via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.