If you’ve purchased fresh peaches on sale this season or have a can of peaches you’ve purchased from the store, here is an easy peach cobbler recipe you can whip together in just a few minutes. It tastes delicious! I also finished canning peaches (see the step-by-step process here), which I’ll then use a jar for this Peach Cobbler Recipe.
- ½ cube butter
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 large cans of peaches, drained
- In a 11x17 pan, melt the ½ cube butter in the oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and gently pour batter over the butter in the pan. Spoon the peaches on top, then sprinkle on cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown on top.
Thanks to my sister-in-law for the recipe!