I love desserts that only take a few minutes to whip together. This Cake Batter Fudge is yummy, gooey, and oh so sweet. Thanks to a friend for sharing this recipe.
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter, cut into small squares
- ½ cup milk
- sprinkles (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix the cake mix and powdered sugar. Then add the butter squares and milk, but don't stir.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes. Immediately stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- If batter is a little runny, add in 3-4 tsp. powdered sugar and 3-4 tsp. cake mix and stir. Continue to add in teaspoons of powdered sugar and cake mix until the batter is stiff.
- Mix in sprinkles if desired, but do not overmix them.
- Spread into greased 9"x9" pan. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Take it out of the freezer and cut it into squares. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
This recipe was adapted from Baked from a Box.