When I saw this Spaghetti Boats recipe, I thought this would be really fun to do for family dinner one night. It tasted good, and the girls loved that it was a new way to eat spaghetti.
- Spaghetti with sauce (3-4 cups)
- Loaf of French bread (cut in half and then cut through middle)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Warm spaghetti and sauce in the microwave or on the stove a pan.
- Place the 4 French bread halves onto a baking sheet and spread each piece with butter. Then sprinkle the garlic powder onto each piece.
- Bake the bread for 5 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and place the spaghetti on top of each piece of bread. Sprinkle the cheese over the spaghetti.
- Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.
This recipe was adapted from I Heart Naptime.