Since it’s summer, I try to use my oven as little as possible, and I like meals that are delicious, yet simple to make. This Creamy Italian Crock Pot Chicken is a yummy meal that doesn’t take a lot of prep time to put in the crock pot. Because I had some extra time (and I was craving it), I also made these Homemade Rolls to go with the meal.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix (0.7 oz.)
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and dressing. Place the mixture in a crock pot.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and place on top of the creamy mixture in the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours. Serve over rice.