Sometimes we have breakfast for dinner. This past week, we did just that, and I made this Crock Pot Egg and Broccoli Casserole. I really liked the dish because it tasted good, and it has broccoli in it, which the kids just ate up and enjoyed eating. This breakfast dish would also be great for a late breakfast since it takes time to cook in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Egg and Broccoli Casserole
3 cups cottage cheese (24 oz.)
3 cups broccoli, thawed, drained and chopped
2 cups cheese, cheddar, shredded
6 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 T. onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. salt
Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl and mix together by hand.
2. Pour into a greased 3 qt. crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir.
4. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours longer.
7. Sprinkle with cheese if desired and serve.
This recipe came from Get Crocked.